2020/21 indoor information
The 2020/21 Indoor Soccer Season is currently suspended due to COVID-19. Click HERE for statement from MSA
To our Bonivital family,
We hope you’re well! As the New Year gets underway, I’m sure, like us, you were all quite happy to say goodbye 2020, and hello to the promise of a fresh start!
With that in mind, and in regard to our pandemic programming, the wellbeing and safety of our young athletes, our coaches, our families, and greater community, continues to be paramount in the planning BVSC’s return to soccer.
We await information from both Public Health / MSA / WYSA as to when it will be safe to fully resume, but in the interim, our technical staff, and a handful of invaluable volunteers, have been working tirelessly not only to deploy excellent and engaging virtual programming (we hope you’ve had a chance to attend!), but they’ve also begun to create what seems like an endless number of re-opening proposals to ensure every strategy and/or plan has been properly considered for the best final product - ultimately allowing for a win-win for our teams and players alike.
As things continue to unfold, we also anticipate you may have a number of questions, and so we hope to address many of them, if not all of them, here.
With the recent announcement of a cancelled indoor season, we here at BVSC wish to ensure we can contribute to the health and mental wellbeing of our registered athletes and provide as many safe options to remain active in soccer.
As such, BVSC will be offering families the chance to stay registered for “indoor”, with the benefit of a standing weekly invitation to join our technical staff in ongoing, online spring training - A great way for our teams to get in game shape for outdoor and an even better way for us all to stay connected (with maybe even a little fun along the way!).
It’s certainly a promising start, but we won’t stop there. With plans also already in place for a progressive ‘return to the field’ push (if and where possible) in alignment with any and all developments or evolution of current “Code Red” restrictions, we will also keep our finger on the pulse of change to be able to adapt quickly for the maximum benefit (and of course safety) for those involved.
So, what does that mean for you?
For those who opt to maintain their indoor registration, your current registration will be transferred in full to outdoor programming this summer, less $50 per player which has been allocated to the startup expenses of indoor (including, but not limited to, the costs of resources, technical instruction, and virtual tools). **Please also note: by maintaining your registration, BVSC’s $50 admin fee will be waived for the upcoming season.
For those who opt to withdraw their indoor registration or for those families who have children graduating from youth soccer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund request. Please note: all refunds incur a non-refundable $50 administration fee as per our refund policy, and a subsequent $50/player to cover costs incurred relating to the indoor season.
We also wish to proactively mention that refunds may also take up to 30 days for processing given limitations of our payment provider.
Finally, we thank you for your patience and we thank you for your love of the sport. We are BVSC because of each and every one of you, and we so look forward to rebuilding together! Until then, and until we are able to get back on the field, please check out BVSC’s Social Media for regular updates, contests, and fun.
Thanks everyone. Stay well and stay in touch.
BVSC Board and Staff