JOB POSTING – ASSISTANT TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Bonivital Soccer Club (BVSC) is seeking a qualified individual for the position of Assistant Technical Director.
Working with the club Technical Director, and reporting to the General Manager, the Assistant Technical Director is responsible for providing both technical and administrative support for the club’s technical programming, including coach development and education, player evaluations and try-outs, team training, and academies, clinics and camps.
- Assist in the organizing, scheduling, evaluation and placement of players within the club system (club try-outs)
- Provide technical training and instruction in the Bonivital academies and camps, organize and supervise as required
- Work directly with club coaches to provide technical and training assistance, at team training sessions as well as at coaching clinics, act as a second resource for coach education
- Organize and supervise the seasonal player evaluations
- Observe training sessions and provide feedback to club coaches and the club Technical Director
- Observe league matches and provide feedback to club coaches and the Technical Director
- Fill in for club coaches at training sessions and/or matches when they are unavailable
- Assist with MSA cup preparations, including training assistance and scouting opposition teams
- Coach a club team if necessary
Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Candidates must possess a Provincial B Licence with a willingness to achieve a National B within two years
- 5+ years' experience in coaching soccer at a youth or senior level
- Experience with sport administration, preferably youth sport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekend events, and be willing to travel
- Must pass a Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting a resume with cover letter by 5:00 p.m. July 11, 2014 to:
Personal and Confidential – General Manager,
Bonivital Soccer Club
301-690 St Joseph Street,
Winnipeg, MB, R2H 3E2
Or by email to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
To download a PDF copy of this job posting, please click here.